I managed to convince all three doctors to approve my discharge, under some very specific conditions:
1. I agree to return to the hospital daily (weekends included) at 3:30 for antibiotic infusions.
2. My home environment is sanitized prior to my arrival.
3. I strip my drain three times a day and change my dressings every day.
4. I continue hyperbaric treatment on Monday.
5. I do not go to work until Dr. Walsh clears me, which will be in about a week.
I agreed to everything. #5 will probably get disregarded at some point, but I will follow through on my promise not to return to work with a drain in, which I will have for at least 3-5 more days.