(19-04-11) PET Scan

Quick update –

I had a PET scan this morning. On Monday afternoon, i meet with Dr. Curley (my oncologist) to discuss the results. My insurance company initially denied this test because i just had one in January, so they didn’t consider it medically necessary. Luckily, Dr. Curley pulled some strings and got that decision reversed. I’m curious to see if this PET scan shows the same thing as the CT scans in Mexico: shrinking and eviscerated tumors.

I’ll keep you posted.

Author: breastcancerat35

I was diagnosed with Stage 3C Invasive Breast Cancer in October/November, 2015. This blog is my way to process my experience and allow my loved ones to have ongoing updates about my journey.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s